Thursday 12 October 2017

Tagged Under:

Birthday accidents

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 12, 2017
  • Share The Gag
  • My crazy friend Tanja, one day, sent me this story, and now you rate it for Radio Mileva.One day, I met a wonderful gentleman and fell in love. When it became clear that we would be taken, I decided to stop eating beans.A few months later, on my birthday, the car broke down as I returned home from work. Since I lived in the village, I called my husband and told him I would be late, because I had to crack home. By the way, along the way I came across a small jar from which the bean smell was sown, and I simply could not resist.Since I had to skip a few more miles before me, I assumed that I would get rid of all the side effects until I got home. I went in a crunch, and for the time of my work, I "trimmed" three portions of beans. When I continued to sink, I tried to free all the gas. When I arrived, my husband was delighted to see me and cheerfully said:- "Dear, I have a surprise for dinner!"Then he put a blindfold around me and took me to a table for dinner. I sat down, and as soon as he wanted to take off my tie, the phone rang.He made me promise that I would not touch the bind until he came back, and he went to check in. The beans I ate had still worked and the pressure became unbearable, so I used the opportunity until my husband returned, leaned on one side and let go. Not only was it loud, but it stinked as if a truck with a fertilizer, passing by the sawmill, overturned the body.I took a napkin from my wings and brushed stubbornly. Then I leaned over to the other side and pulled out another three. The stench was worse than cooking cabbage. By drawing us into a telephone conversation in a neighboring room, I continued this way in the next few minutes. Satisfaction was indescribable. When greetings on the phone marked the end of my freedom, I made several quick circular movements with a napkin to breathe everything, put the napkin on the skirt and with the feeling of satisfaction and relief, lowered my arms to the wing.My face surely gave me the hottest possible expression when my husband returned and apologized for staying so long. He asked me whether I was scared and I convinced him that I did not. At that moment, he took off my tie and the twelve guests who sat at the table in the voice shouted:- "Happy birthday!"

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment