Thursday 12 October 2017

Tagged Under:

I went from the station to the apartment

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 12, 2017
  • Share The Gag
  • I went from the station to the apartment, listened to music on the headphones, and suddenly I noticed that a boy on the side was singing something (I figured in my mind, because it sounded like "he mute"). I removed the headphones and said that I did not understand it, and he again sang "I'll meet again, somewhere you and me" from Carolina, I am in wonder: shock: Since I have a boy, I just laughed and continued, however he again tried to talk to me and said that he hoped that it did not turn out to be all that miserable and funny. I told him it was not, and that it was very original, but that I just had a boyfriend and there was no need for that. Then the boy continued to talk with me completely and did not try anything except a few compliments, until he was supposed to turn away, then he dictated his number, which is very memorable, in a very interesting way, and told me to answer if I ever wanted to we meet again ...I am glad that there are still such guys who do not use the standard front for bitching, and they do not behave like the whole world revolves around them.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment