Thursday 12 October 2017

Tagged Under:

The pet of the object

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 12, 2017
  • Share The Gag
  • I wish to enroll in the Teacher School through the entrance exam pre-school. I got into a bus that was lit up. By traveling through the bus, I looked around the surroundings. After half an hour of fluttering at the bus station, he arrived at the railway station. There I saw my comrades who would sign up for the Teacher's. We were all climbing in the train entering the first bunker when there was a man with a can of hemp and one small bunny sitting there. Without paying attention to our gall, a little bun started jumping over the bathroom and yelling we laughed. This school I'm hitting now is a lot more beautiful and more educated than what I was doing there. I study diligently and become the pet of all subjects. The other day, I found out that my friend was sick and agreed to visit me. Although I was zuazet of field work, I still agreed upon the decision. Traveling by the way, the sparrows were trembling, and the birds sang in green branches under the bright sun rays, so to my next.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment