Tuesday 10 October 2017

Tagged Under:

In the night

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 10, 2017
  • Share The Gag
  • In the night
    We continue to remember this place even today and laugh with our laughter, and it was like this:
    It was a quiet summer, a beautiful night, a full moonlight blew out the sky, and it was clear that it had been coming out for a few days, of course, the windows were open, the curtains lean on a quiet breeze, and some half a night, like someone quietly grepping on the wall. I opened my eyes, but I put the cover over almost over my head and carefully shouted,yes, my hearing did not deceive me, again I heard that silent hitting and gnetting on the walls, when suddenly the dark silhouette of the arms spread slowly came to me, my blood froze, the vampire, I thought, and that first came to my mind , because even now I am most afraid of the vampire, it's true, it's not a legend, I thought it, and at the moment, you think a thousand thoughts pass through the brain, and I thought-they can not scream, they can not scream, but I'll shout and say I have my voice in the night as a call-mama, and suddenly I hear the voice in the darkness-what is deris, I am, I can not just find the door of the toilet, and that voice belonged to my brother who is so dreamy in the darkness he asked for a way out of the room and could not crawl, and with his hands he poured out onto the walls, when he came back from the toilet, I told him that I thought everything and that was such a laugh that there was no talk about sleep anymore, so we were morning we came across the story as we always did, but the memory of it still lasts: D

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment