Thursday 12 October 2017

Tagged Under:

One of my boys came to me one night in a cafe

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 12, 2017
  • Share The Gag
  • One of my boys came to me one night in a cafe and asked me if I had a loan on the phone to give him a bit of a loan, because at the moment he was left without the same one, and it's too late to upgrade, but he needs urgent ... I laughed because it was strange that I was asking for it, and I said why would you? He said I should tell the girl, and stupid friends from me to ask for a loan will immediately make fun of me ... I said ok, if the girl in question can, everything for love :) I sent him a little bit, and after about 20 minutes from me, a message came in to me, since you are asking for love if you would come out with me for a drink and the girl I talked about you just ... PS ... I have this loan, this it was a good idea to take a number ... (it's known that when you get someone's credit from your number, that's why you send it your number), but it was not the least of my mind ... In any case, I was sympathetic and went out we are on pizza :)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment